NAIL

Many people don't realize it, but my nails are really natural! and i never use gel or acrylic. I had long nails as long as I could remember! At school, my sister and I always had problems because we had them for so long! I love long nails! They make your fingers look longer and make your hands look very feminine and they are really handy! I had a square style before, but now I can't imagine them having square heads! I love almond shaped nails, they're very 'transparent' and in my opinion it's even sexier.
Sometimes I like them more pointed and sometimes just a little bit rounder.

Having pointed nails is really much better if you have problems with constant breaking! I remember when I had square nails, they often broke because the edge was wider and therefore less polished and more dynamic and obviously it would be more prone to chipping if I did any drastic moves! - but now I have round (almond) nails, it's really much better! I do not remember the last time I broke a nail!

My nails grow fast! So I guess I'm lucky and I don't need to take any specific vitamins, but if you really want your natural nails to grow then I recommend biotin as well as many other vitamins. . There are many of them in the market. Drinking lots of water will also accelerate the growth process and also make them healthier.

Another very important step to consider if you want healthier and healthier manicure - not the salon! - or at least stop using gel, shellac and any varnish that will harm your nails!
I remember having acrylic nails once in my life and I absolutely hated it! They badly damaged my real nail! Similar to shellac! I also had it once and when I removed it all in the salon - my nails were very thin, very damaged and basically no life with them! They broke very easily after that. I had to wait quite a long time to develop them back. The reason why I don't like going to salons and manicures is because they seem to put them in too much and then they stick on your nails too! and that can be very harmful! I love doing this at home and I like the fact that I have control over it. If you go to a beauty salon just for polishing, that's fine, but don't let them down on your nails!

Discount Beauty Supply

I have to be honest and admit that even though I really like having beautiful nails, I'm really lazy to do nails !! I hate to wait for dry polish! That is why I tend to only do them once every two weeks. If I feel 'fancy', I will do it once a week!
One very important thing to do when you don't want to use gel and you want your nails to grow, is to apply some coatings! I know it's a pain to do that, but trust me, it will make the nails stronger and they won't break so easily. My secret weapon is to use a hardener before I do anything with my nails! I use Sally Hansen and she has quite a lot of different types. This really makes my nails very hard and strong. After that, I followed with two coats of polish and finally a quick dry coating. My nails were in good condition for a very long time after that, without chipping or breaking!

If any of my nails are broken, I can't remove it !, I have to cut them all in the same length. This will also prevent the nail from breaking if they all have the same length and shape.
I cut them in every way very often, because they grow very fast and I really like the average size length. Here below, I cut them a few days ago because they have become serious for too long! First I like cutting the head and then just putting the edges to make it sharp.
Now these are the polishes that I use! When it comes to my manicure, my favorite color is nude or French. I spin between the two when they match up with everything! I also like red sometimes. My top favorites are OPI Samoan Sand, Mac Skin and Maxfactor Desert Sand 25.
If any of my fingernails are broken or split in a certain way (A little on the side, not completely) and it's just a minor break, I don't cut the entire nail right away! I like to use a special product to fix it.
This Sally Hansen fills adhesives and powders are really great for just broken nail bonding. I apply both products and it dries right away. I love it! An alternative to that is a tea bag! Simply cut a small bit from the tea bag and place it on top of the base coat and then cover another layer of fur or top layer of it. It works like a plaster! The downside is that it can be seen, but you can submit it a bit, so it blends even more.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này